BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Duha M.
My favorite luxury brand, I've got sneakers and I'm so in love with them also I have a belt which it looks so trendy and amazing..
Marina T.
Montreal
Gucci is a really good brand and so trendy specially to all teenagers and young adults ,so casually elegant and has its own style.
SHUBHAM G.
india
Its an awesome brand.. I love shopping with this brand.. Their quality are very best... And want to purchase more products of gucci
Jordana B.
Delta
I love how out there the clothing is! How it's done so beautifully and the artwork they put in to each and every pieces is amazing
Sheila L.
i really love the gucci belt! my wishlist is the mini marmont bag! gucci is really one of the best and trending brands these days!
Aya F.
Az Zagazig , Ash sharqiyah
One of Italy's most prestigious fashion houses, Gucci has long been famous for impeccable craftsmanship and a sophisticated vision
DANIEL G.
atasta buenas vista entre libertad y socialista 516 colonia atasta
Me encanta esta marca por que representa lo que eres con cualquier prenda que lleves puesta como no amarlondenmi parte ni una queja
Lisbeth F.
elegancia y calidad definen a gucci como una marca reconocida a nivel mundial, me encantan sus bolsos, carteras, maletas , zapatos
Bethany A.
Edinburgh, Scotland
Great designs for bags and accessories. Bright colours used in clothing and quite frankly the best quality for high end designers!
Stroe M.
Ploiesti
I literally love this brend even if rarelly I have money to buy from them. I love to eye-shop at their creation. Best of the best.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.