BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • O you think it’s too dear2 Answers
Megan R.
Wonderful brand and wonderful quality. I wish I could afford more from them because they have such beautiful products and they are so pretty and stylish. If you can afford them I would recommend them highly.
Lily L.
Chicago
I bought this as a gift for a friend and she absolutely loved it! It was true to size and absolutely worth every dollar spent. I would definitely recommend this belt to anyone, or any product that Gucci has.
Isabella✨ W.
Ladera Ranch
Very top notch brand! I only own one item of theirs but I love it! I would definitely recommend this product for anyone that is looking for a great product and a good idea of what you can do for your product
ADEOTI O.
Far Rockaway, NY
Lol almighty Gucci!! This brand sure made some really needed items!!! The shades shoes clothes !! Diff and very high in demand! Shopped a couple of shoes and shades and a sweater lol just love the whole snake brooch look
Maria S.
Farmers Brnch, TX
As soon as I walked in 2 people asked me if I needed assistance and they helped answer all of my questions. They are very friendly and accommodating. I love Gucci shoes and these guys go out of their way to make you feel comfortable
Gucci is a timeless high fashion classic. It never goes out of style, I love stopping into Gucci to splurge on my few favorite high end pieces like a bag or a belt. I absolutely recommend shopping at Gucci.
Myra M.
I love shopping at Gucci. When I want to splurge this is my go to store. I own a few pairs of Gucci slides and a hand bag and they are beautiful. If I had the luxury I would shop here all the time. Amazing.
Cam C.
St Petersburg, FL
I just made my first Gucci purchase recently and I’m obsessed! I order the double g belt in black and I love it! I wear it all the time and it looks amazing with everything! It adds a nice pop to any outfit
Brooklynn S.
Landrum, SC
Gucci is definitely a little pricey but their products are worth what you pay for. I feel like the crossbody bag is something I normally wear and I absolutely love it but I will say this isn’t for everyone!
Gloria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the high quality of there products and variety of the bag designs. Nice cloths, belts, bags, shoes and other high quality items. Save up because nothing here in very affordable to the average person.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.