BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • O you think it’s too dear2 Answers
Corina P.
Gucci is always a good option when it comes to mini bags, they are small but comfortable with a beautiful design and colors. Literally, it’s doesn’t matter how you’re dressed, because a Gucci mini bag ALWAYS will match with your outfit. It’s a good investment that will last in time. Only make good decisions. 😉👜
basma a.
saham
Their products are wonderful and I always hope to get the latest versions, and always beautiful be of their clothes and shoes because it is upscale and beautiful and fit most of the tastes are always at the top, I love it.
Melody E.
Rogers, AR
Last time I was at Gucci was in Frankfurt and they had us in a waiting line out side of the store so we could have the best service for when we went in. Got a pair of shoes and the sells lady was very helpful! It was annoying having to wait in line but the attention and the one on one service made it worth it!
Rihem l.
The only positive thing that I can write about this fragrance is that the packaging is innovative and impressive. While I am not a fan of plastic casing, the bottle is thoroughly modern and expresses Tom Ford's genius well, as it looks more like a piece of contemporary art than a fragrance bottle. But now for the bad news....
The ad copy provided by Gucci proclaims that "Rush expresses the impulsive and irresistible attraction for someone... like love at first sight, intense and physical." Rush is also the name of a stimulant drug popular in the 1980's, and I wonder if the nose, Michel Almairac, was high on it when he created this travesty, for it contains way too much of everything. The notes include bergamot, peony, peach, pineapple, gardenia, coriander seeds, violet, jasmine, rose, orris, patchouli, headspace Vanilla, amber, cedar, sandalwood & vetiver. Headspace vanilla! Why? Gucci can't afford the real thing? Actually, it smells like everything was created by headspace technology, for there is nothing remotely natural-smelling about fragrance. To me, it smells like some florals and fruits were dumped into a vat of aftershave that's too heavy on sandalwood and cedar, and topped off with a dollop of artificial pineapple and vanilla. Perhaps "Rush" refers to how quickly the wave of nausea will overcome you after smelling these noxious fumes
Cathie L.
saint leonard, QC
Excellent customer service. I bought the mini Sylvie bag and it is a piece of fashion statement. Makes any outfit more sophisticated. Gucci provides great quality products. I always get compliments on my bag whenever I wear it out. It is small but can fit my iPhone 6+ , a pack of cigarette and cards and cash.
Jessica D.
caracas
Personalmente me ENCANTAN los diseños de esta marca, son sencillamente elegantes y sofisticados, de alta gama, tanto la ropa como los bolsos y los perfumes denotan buen gusto y sofisticación, ademas del reconocimiento mundial que abarca esta marca y la gran durabilidad de sus productos, 100% recomendado
Trang N.
Ottawa, ON
I was gifted a Gucci watch over a decade ago by my mom which I fell in love with. When I had lost it in 2009 I swore to never wear another watch again unless it's the same one. I LOVE my Gucci watch and was lucky enough to find something else similar. So now that is my one and only watch accessory I wear.
Fernanda E.
Una prenda genial y muy cómoda. Tiene gran vari edad de estilos lindos para escoger y la marca nos brinda atención, acompañamiento y buena calidad para estar seguros de nuestra compra...
Estoy completamente segura que la marca nos brinda posibilidades para hacer de nuestra experiencia una gran aventura
Order online at Gucci many times and it is incredible, if I was going to splash out on a product it would be Gucci every time, service is amazing and the product packaging is the best it makes the products look so appealing and the boxes the products come in are keep sales and good for bedroom decorations
Angel A.
I am in love with gucci and for the price a lot of people would be put off however you should always treat your self with such good quality products as you get what you pay for, I will forever recommend and shop at Gucci Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette
Recommend this perfume to anyone
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.