BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Somia K.
Lahore
Gucci is one of those brands which is know as a lifestyle statement. I personally love this brand. Most of the bags I buy are of this brand and they are super stylish and classy. I also love their shoe range and their sunglasses. I highly recommended  this brand.
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Calli S.
Aberdeen
Once purchased a gucci compact mirror for portable use and was very high quality, very good and did not break with daily use, good reasonable price, the shopping experience with this brand is very good and would definitely return here, would definitely recommend too others!
Michelle P.
North York, ON
Tell me who don’t love luxury and Gucci , I don’t say we have to have the closets full of luxury stuff but having some it doesn’t hurt ... when you wear something brand name and something cheap ppl won’t notice what item is the cheap one in your outfit.. mix match is the key
Harvey T.
Gucci is a brand with extremely good quality merch. Its products are very stylish but a bit out there at the same time. My favourite piece in of Gucci merch is the belt which retails at a quite low price. I would definitely recommend you shopping there in the future!
Myfawny E.
St Albans , Hertfordshire
Love Gucci products, who doesn’t huh? Their pricey, but they’ll last you a lifetime, the con is their price. Save for a while their definatly a splurge item, can’t fault them tho, great products on everything and would defiantly recommend anyone that wants to shop
makeup x.
Batley
We all know that Gucci is a luxury brand. Gucci Guilty is my first buy from their entire brand. The product looks stunning however the price point is a bit expensive. I think I definitely will purchase more perfumes from Gucci! GUCCI GUILTY Intense Eau de Parfum
Caitlin B.
I have had a couple of bottles of Gucci perfume over the years off friends and family member for either for my birthday birthday or for Christmas. I absolutely live in Gucci perfumes as they smell so good and plus they make me smell nice. I 100% recommend any products by Gucci!!!!!!!!!
Ankita C.
Their handbags has a special place in my heart! My dad has always worn Gucci shirts and I that's enough to prove how good the fabric is and how sophisticated is their style...I personally own a few dresses from here but it's their handbags that mainly drive me crazy!
LAMPRAKI N.
bought a lipstick for my friends mother . loved the formula thought they where excellent. extremely pricy however. good for a gift to someone you love or to yourself once in a while but for me its not a regular occurrence . maybe for someone with a bigger wallet
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.