BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Melanija M.
Scotland
I love Gucci but I just wish it was more accessible in my country. And you should look out where you are buying them because there re many fakes out there.
Yennifer A.
DORAL, FL 8400 NW 25th Street,
Ordered some clothes from them online

Ordered some clothes from them online, the delivery was quick. I had some questions and they replied in the same day.
Larissa S.
Amooo muito as roupas, acessórios dessa marca, é um sonho, tenho somente 1 acessório que ganhei de aniversario mas se eu tivesse condições compraria tudo!
Victoria C.
Amo sus
Carteras
El cirre me salio pero duro mucho
Me duro casi 5 años
Pero me encantan las carteras
En cuanto a la ropa los
Tapados de piel falsa divinos
Fadia m.
Gucci is a very well known brand so as people would say it a really good brand with high quality EVERYTHING!! 😀 it is a brand you would want to invest in.
Katlyn R.
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tune
I bought the ‘Queen Margaret Leather belt’ and I can’t believe how amazing it is. The detail on the insect is amazing, I got so many compliments on it! 😍
Lucy W.
Amazing quality and craftsmanship. It's a bag that I'm proud to walk around with and show off. If someone asks me where it's from I'll happily tell them.
MariYam H.
India
GUCCI products are really very nice and beautiful and of great quality as well. I love GICCI products and also suggest many of my friends to purchase it.
Amira A.
AMO GUCCI!!! Tienen que comprar su mercancía, adoro amo sus zapatos y camisas, las recomiendo, las puedes usar siempre como te guste con lo que te guste
Anissa D.
Love there new parfumGucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her. Really nice product and smells amazing 😉 it’s kinda expensive but that’s to be expected
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.