BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Hannah C.
Always great quality long lasting merchandise. I bought my boyfriend a a Gucci wallet and he absolutely loves it. Very expensive but the quality of merchandise you get for the price is well worth it.
Katie S.
Saw this great little purse and it just called out for me to buy it. Quality is beyond excellent as it has been put to thorough use. Goes from casual to business to more formal affairs without skipping a beat. Sales staff were superb in meeting a customer's every need.
Giuliana D.
Amazing hat and handbag that I purchased, I absolutely love their new designer, their new designs are beautiful, the quality is amazing and everything looks so fabulous, everything fits well and looks great. Even though Gucci is expensive, I would recommend purchasing!
Nikki T.
Leicester, Leicester
Gucci’s service is truly amazing. Whether online or in store, you are looked after. I purchased a marmont bag - one of the best purchases I have made. Stunning bag, excellent quality as you would expect. But also the perfect shade of nude pink. This is my dream bag!
Louise W.
Dubai
Love Gucci! I prefer their classic collections to their recent foray into out there over the top designs. I've always found great customer service in their stores, staff are happy to help and treat you with respect, which is sometimes hard to find in luxury boutiques
Montserrat L.
mexico
Gucci Bloom Slides, i ordered it online, at first i was very happy but then after like 3 weeks of use they start to peel of, they were a little expensive so i expected them to be good quality. I loved the design so much, but I'm very disappointed of the quality
Victoria D.
Another high end store that i suggest buying from. Many of my friends love wearing the Gucci hats, even though it is very pricy, if you're looking to buy yourself something nice i suggest taking a look at what they've got, you can even find a few good deals!
Marca muito boa, suas roupas são a melhores que uma pessoa possa ter, sem contar no conforto em suas peças, amo, amo, amo, o que dizer dessa loja Gucci, galera também super recomendado pra todos vocês que querem estar na moda, la tem as últimas tendências.
Marwa R.
Dubai
What can I say it's a fabulous brand. Used to love them for years but lately the leather products my last handbag started to peel a little bit from inside though I'm trying to be extra careful with it. Overall I prefere to buy handbags from other brands.
Aleksandra P.
I love Gucci bags and accessories. the Broadway leather clutch, gg marmont, floral collection are amazing. Staff in store is quite nice, even if you do not go looking like a milion dolar girl. I will go there again. It is expensive but quality and designs are worth it. .
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.