BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Melissa S.
WYCKOFF, NJ
They have great merchandise but they have a bad return policy and custimer servuce is not the greatest. When spending that much money they should be more considerate on returns and customer service.
Yaz S.
Purchased at: Macy's
My favorites are the Gucci sunglasses, purses, Sandals, and cap. You can wear them anywhere and they will never go out of style. They’re also a great gift if you ever want to get someone something.
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
Now I have a love hate relationship with Gucci. Sometimes I love certain things then at other moments I'm like what you thinking? But the products I purchase I love the ones I don't I'll let u know how I feel lol
jenntay T.
East Orange, NJ
One if my favorite favorite stores no its no room for improvement stores and products are perfect my shopping experience was nice my favorite purchase was my Gucci slides yes i will shop here again
member-9ca4a
I really love Gucci and I love what they stand for and their creative designs/pieces. If you ever have the chance to visit the one in Rome, Italy I would highly recommend. The customer service is great and they are all so welcoming and nice. Over all a great experience!
Emi O.
Burbank, CA
I was never into Gucci, but since last year they changed their target, and they are all over social media I got hooked! I never liked big logo things..... but I got a logo belt and logo bag..... all because of social media effect 😂😂😂
Mykhaeil S.
Even though Gucci is really expensive its nice I wish it was kinda affordable. The pros are you look good the cons is people that can’t afford tend to feel less stylish when they love to look good
Lindsey B.
olathe
Gucci is a good brand. I love it and would purchase again. I wouldn’t call it my favorite purchase but I liked it. Gucci is a high quality brand that I would suggest.
Elizabeth V.
whittier
Who doesn’t love Gucci? I do have many designer pieces but, as I have had kids my priorities have changed and although I have bought glasses for the kids. I don’t really purchase as much anymore.
Gucci is so hot right now. I love how they push the envelope with color and prints now. They went from boring monogram to trendy current style. They are a fashion innovator right now. I love shopping here!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.