BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Tanisha R.
Singleton
Gucci Guilty Eau De Parfum
I like more citrusy and spicy notes in my fragrances as compared to the floral ones. Although I’d say that Gucci guilty is an exception. It’s a very crisp perfume. I wouldn’t call it sexy but it’s very sophisticated mature kind of a perfume. It is more of an evening perfume , when you want to smell sort of “expensive” or polished. It’s not every girly or feminine. I’d say the perfume sort of exudes that message of strength and power.

It stays on me for around 5 hours.

I both love and hat the packaging. I like the very statementy goldne bottle but I hate how much it catches finger prints. I go insane cleaning it up with tissue papers. 😐

Overall, I do love this perfume a lot. This could actually become a very strong signature perfume for people. However, this is not an every day perfume. You’d want to use it for your special evenings and night outs . I would go to the extent of calling it a winter perfume. Thank you I hope this helped! xx
Princess M.
mississuaga
I bought one of their bag last year it was so useful and nice and easy to use. And small and comfortable
Lore R.
Gucci Guilty Eau De Parfum
Pielangely S.
These are the marks of us the women of the power I like so much and so much that are good many things that are imitation and you have to see in reality which is the true one.
Jordan J.
Love Gucci would rescind there brand and products to anyone who fancies a little bit of luxury
deboleena s.
kolkata
gucci bags have no comparison...they are my all time favourites along with louis'..its quality is suerfine..i dont really shop here a lot but yesi do make purchases sometimes..they are too costly to be shopped everyday..yes i would recommend everyone to try it out
Beth C.
Grimsby
Belts are amazing. They go with any outfit and that’s what I love best about them. 🖤🖤🖤
haidy m.
You are the best brand , I’m the big fan all products is perfect and you have amazing colors
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I would like to buy new product
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I recommend it
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
you are the best
❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️
Annika A.
Tallinn
Gucci Flora is a subtle, sophisticated, floral fragrance inspired by princesses from the past, present, and future. The Flora Donna is a young, classic, and refined woman with the ‘Gucci edge’ of power and sensuality. The first Flora scarf was exclusively designed for Princess Grace of Monaco in 1966 and soon became one of the most popular Gucci icons. This scent is an expression of the Flora legacy. Its seductive layers mirror the playful details and bright colours that channel the heart of a fashion empire. The Flora pattern graces the clean, hexagonal bottle, creating a signature look.
princess n.
my favorite is GUCCI but i don’t have manny because im student. i love GUCCI that i was 9 years old. GUCCI it’s so high price. i can’t buy it but i love so much
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.