BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Jess M.
Thornhill, ON
Great quality goods that I love. I am a repeating customer and will always be. I recommend splurging on this brand for sure. The products will last you a long time and will leave you satisfied. Great luxury brand!
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 3
i just got a bag for my birthday it is so cute i love the meterial its made from i love the bag . I have heard so many great things from this company I'm so happy I'm able to own something from them they are the best . the packaging that came with the bag was so cute.
Gain weight
Maintain current weight
None of the above, I don't worry too much about my weight
Valeria A.
Me encanta por completo Gucci, es excelente todo, es elegante, muy bonito, de excelente calidad, absolutamente todo lo que tenga que ver con Gucci me fascina en lo absoluto es que ¡espectacular! una de mis tiendas favoritas isn uda alguna, la recomiendo full.
La Toya S.
bronx
Recently bought a Gucci guilty fragrance intense! Love! I shop at Gucci occasionally but I'm not really too fond on spending full price on their items because a few weeks later they on sale which annoys me! Excellent quality though!
valeria p.
una marca increible, siempre que quieres comprar con estas marcas sueles asustarte por el precio pero luego al probarla sabes que vale cada centavo y aun mas porque te dan la calidad y durabilidad que esperas y buscas siempre, recomendada abiertamente.
sanjana k.
I love their leather. I use their wallet and bags all the time. Th wallet I take daily is from Gucci. I love their collection, their services, their belts, shoes, bags and even clothes. Love how the staff is so attentive and helpful towards the customers.
Francesca S.
I have quite a bit of stuff from Gucci. I find that their products are fairly well made. I do not like how expensive their canvass stuff is thought...although I still have many canvass items from them. I also have leather, and it is fairly durable.
Janaína F.
Bahia
1,490 reviews
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases
Zohaina A.
Dhaka
I used Gucci sunglasses and did really enjoy them. Great quality and you can have them for like forever with proper care and they won't get damaged. However I feel like you can get a lot of similar sunglasses for way cheaper price at regular stores.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.