BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
loveleen n.
i love this brand very very much.. theyy provide a unique qualityy and they provide amazingg qualityy .. totallyy in love with this branddd...
shannnnon🙈 Y.
Beswick Avenue , Bournemouth
The newly designed bags are everything. The pink velet suits every occasion. However, the price is on the higher end. So start saving up.
Viviana P.
Good product, I do not buy many products of this brand as it is a little expensive, but when I buy something, I do not have problems until now.
Laura G.
Ibague

I have a bag of this brand that is great, it is very well made and every place I go there is no lack of someone to tell me how beautiful it is
Diana S.
SO GOOD !This brand it's one on my favourite and i hope you enjoy this beautiful and interesting brand ,i love the shoes,the tshirts,bags.NICEE
Kimberley W.
Rothwell
The Gucci flora perfume is such a lovely smelling perfume it is one of my favourites, it lasts all day the smell and it is only $60 on average
abeer d.
united Arab emirates
This brand is one of the brands I would like to try. I have a lot of friends who encourage me to buy their products. I have not tried them yet
yami m.
TBH I do not mostly purchase a Gucci clothes cause it's out of my budget. But I wish to have it since it's such a beautiful clothing brand. :)
I really love my Gucci sunglasses and purse. Good quality but a bit costly. The products last a long time as well and get a lot of compliments.
Maria S.
Me encanta esta marca, sinónimo internacional de elegancia y buen gusto. Los zapatos Gucci me fascinan, y la ropa! Lástima que sea tan costoso.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.