BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Alexia L.
Lugano
Very expensive but loveee gucci . Love their gucci slides and belts honestlyy . I mean its overpriced to me but i would still buy their stuff😂😂😂😂
Leah-Moana F.
Gucci would definitely be one of my favourite designer brands! I do not shop at Gucci Bry often due to the limited range of clothing in Brisbane.
Lexy J.
St Mary, Stony Stratford
Such a great fabulous brand. They produce stylish, expensive items that are both extremely shocking and extremely classy. Absolutely love GUCCI x
Nathan C.
My mom loves Gucci and she has a whole collection of it, you name it . Bags, belts, watches, and more. I think Gucci is the best brand out there.
Julia R.
Excellente marque j’adore leur habilles et accessoires j’aime trop l’esprit de la marque il y a tout les styles sauf que c’est une marque chère.
Dea G.
Tbilisi
Gucci is Gucci! Always fashionable! Looks luxurious and you can feel that quality all the time! Only thing that I can say is, that I adore Gucci!
Kauthar B.
I love Gucci everything from is nice the bags the perfume oh I love perfumes of you looking for good long lasting perfume I highly recommend this
Sophie C.
MELBOURNE
Such an amazing high end brand! I have bought a few things from Gucci and their service is impeccable. I feel like a princess when I shop there.
Sonia M.
Palermo
I recently bought Gucci guilty intense Eau de parfum and I really love its light floral scent. It's long lasting and one of my favourite perfume.
Amanda B.
Recently purchased the gucci flora perfume, my absolute favorite scent! Constantly get compliments and people asking me what perfume am I using!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.