BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
wendy Q.
Barranquilla
Definitivamente una de las mejores marcas que exiten en este mundo!! Love Gucci!! Todos sus productos son de excelente calidad
Keidy M.
todo lo que tienen sus diferentes colecciones es increíble aun que sea caro y eso todo vale la pena por que todo es muy bonito
Nicol D.
Me gusta este tupo de ripa .Aunque es un poco costosa me gusta ..Sus diseños y Colores ... me gusta toda la ropa de esta marca
rhiannon j.
reading
Gucci by Gucci perfume smells amazing and the bottle is super sleek and cute. The price is a bit expensive but totally worth it
member-e00a45d86
I bought a Gucci tie for my dad and I'm so pleased that I bought it. It was worth the money and my dad was absolutely chuffed!
Ash C.
I recently bought a pair of shoes and I am in love with them the quality is amazing and they are extremely comfortable to wear
Lucilene A.
Guaratiba-Rio de Janeiro-RJ
Uma das melhores marcas de roupas. Vale apena mais o valor que acho uma quantia extravagante aqui esta uma febre de Gucci...
Roma G.
Cumbernauld , Glasgow
I love this brand. The trainers and hand bags from this brand are to die for. It is quite expensive but well worth the money
Kelly H.
Dauphin
love my Gucci sunglasses they were 6 years old an my lens got scratched an they replaced my whole sunglasses without receipts
vidhi b.
india
I have use Gucci watch i like the cwolytiy and design and more gucci is a very popular brand of India.... I love this p
Brand
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.