BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Amanda B.
Recently purchased the gucci flora perfume, my absolute favorite scent! Constantly get compliments and people asking me what perfume am I using!
Sophie C.
MELBOURNE
Such an amazing high end brand! I have bought a few things from Gucci and their service is impeccable. I feel like a princess when I shop there.
Julia R.
Excellente marque j’adore leur habilles et accessoires j’aime trop l’esprit de la marque il y a tout les styles sauf que c’est une marque chère.
Leomary P.
Maracaibo
bolsos gucci son geniales!!! Me encantas su diseo es hermoso y son súper duraderos me encantan. Siempre trato de innovar porque realmente los amo
V-I-R-D-A-H J.
Dubai, Dubai
I m in love with this brand.  Every bag they make has a unique style and design. Its very differnt from all the luxury brands in the market
Vitória N.
A bolsa da gucci é maravilhosa tudo que é da marca da Tucci é maravilhosa recomendo pra todos que estiverem procurando uma bolsa ou outras coisas
anna f.
High quality products and amazing variety. The store are super clean and bright. The attention is exceptional. I love it. I recommend it.
loveleen n.
i love this brand very very much.. theyy provide a unique qualityy and they provide amazingg qualityy .. totallyy in love with this branddd...
Osbert B.
Gucci is a well-known brand and therefore highly recommended, whenever I can I go to the store to see new products to be up to date with them.
Kaye C.
Belhar
Who doesn't like Gucci ? Because I certainly do . it is a great and unique brand , many people loves Gucci . I think its a really good brand .
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.