BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
DANIEL G.
atasta buenas vista entre libertad y socialista 516 colonia atasta
Me encanta esta marca por que representa lo que eres con cualquier prenda que lleves puesta como no amarlondenmi parte ni una queja
Ounoud
Becouse Gucci is GUCCI. Becouse we are Gucci. You know what I am saying right. I actually like Gucci juste becouse BTS V likes it.
Favour F.
nigeria
Nicee. I enjoyed myself while using this product, no complaints. All i have is complements to the people about to buy this. Product
Lisbeth F.
elegancia y calidad definen a gucci como una marca reconocida a nivel mundial, me encantan sus bolsos, carteras, maletas , zapatos
SHUBHAM G.
india
Its an awesome brand.. I love shopping with this brand.. Their quality are very best... And want to purchase more products of gucci
Kat W.
london
I am not the biggest Gucci fan but bought these sunglasses In summer 2017. They are nice and frame my diamond face shape perfectly.
Duha M.
My favorite luxury brand, I've got sneakers and I'm so in love with them also I have a belt which it looks so trendy and amazing..
Farheen K.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Recently purchased a Gucci belt which is absolutely amazing! Love this brand and it’s quality is just mind blowing and long lasting
Sheila L.
i really love the gucci belt! my wishlist is the mini marmont bag! gucci is really one of the best and trending brands these days!
Arunima K.
waterloo
I love Gucci. The bags especially. The horse show trend is a rage and I love them. There is so much that I want to buy but I can't
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.