BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Tameka K.
Aurora, CO
I love this product. It’s very expensive but I enjoy the clothing and accessories. I love to spoil myself on occasion and this the store that I love to go to. We have very few in Colorado.
A L E I L A M.
Its ehhhhhhhhhhhh....... Jesus my review dont need to be this long lol but i feel like it isnt worth the money.its just way too pricy for what you're actually going to receive in the mail.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
GUCCI HAS REALLY GOOD PRODUCTS I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT, THE PRICE IS WHAT WILL GET YOU. BUT YOU ARE BUYING A BIG BRAND NAME! IT HAS A RED BAND WITH GREEN AROUND IT! THAT IS THE REAL DEAL!
Maranda W.
You’re gonna pay a pretty penny but for unique flashy clothing you’ve found the right brand! I’m loving the new leather sneakers for this season and the customer service is always amazing.
Nina B.
Columbiaville , MI
Gucci I love you! There is always something unique and interesting to be bought from you guys. I wish I could shop with you guys more! Because the products are great quality and so pretty!
helda s.
Ray Ban Erika Classic
I am literally obsessed with these sunglasses...they were a gift for me from my sister! The quality is great and they look so sexy on! One of my favorites!
Samantha T.
I love Gucci! The brand in general is amazing their heels are beautiful and so comfortable their tennis shoe line is to die for I love that their line makes items that can be dressed up or down.
Malaikah H.
California
Everyone loves Gucci and it is so cute and manageable but tbh I get cheap ones from Ross or dds or Marshall's 😂😂 because I don't have bank like that to be spending Gucci money around 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jacqueline G.
I have the white Gucci belt and pink loafers. The loafers are my favorite pair of shoes I own. They are extremely comfortable and the leather is so soft that you will never get a blister
Rolanda L.
Burtonsville, MD
Went here like once and it was sooo luxurious, I liked it. Way too expensive for my liking though. Would love to have their stuff but I’m just not that rich man. But yeah would recommend it to rich people.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.