BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Anna P.
This is a shirt for cold from Gucci it's very good product and very beautiful i love it, and i think that everybody need to have one like this Haha.
Daniella T.
Recently purchased a tote bag from Gucci and I must say that I was very impressed with the quality of the bag. Very well made, pricey, but worth it .
kitkat l.
India
I love this brand and product.. but this brand becomes very much expensive sometimes.. it's a luxurious brand indeed but price are so highly ranged..
Yamila G.
I love Gucci and it’s a really good innovative brand, they have exclusive clothes and things, if you like different things this is your perfect brand
Jayvaun G.
Winnipeg
I love gucci. I just recently purchased a phone case from them. I want to acquire a Gucci belt soon from a store location when I get the chance too.
Mati B.
Recientemente me compre unos zapatos y LOS AMO son hermosos y la calidad excelente, pero creo que por un tiempo no comprare mas gucci por el precio 😅
Lizbeth S.
Esta marca me encanta ! La ropa de calidad , hermosa , hermosos modelos y algunos hasta únicos , de verdad amo esta marca ! Vale la pena invertir :)
Petra Š.
I have three things from Gucci and I got them all from my family.Bags are soo nice and good quality,Guccy tshirt is very soft and didn't fade at all.
Fashi0n S.
I bought their perfume and it smelt really great. It had a floral scent with a hint of sweetness. It was also easy to pack whenever I take it with me
Ellie S.
Barrow in furness
All Gucci products are amazing, such high quality, pricey but it’s a luxury brand. I bought the Gucci bloom Perfume and it’s great, smells beautiful
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.