BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Gucci
I mean it is Gucci... If Rihanna is from head to toe in Gucci that says it all.. If Rihanna approved it that is it... Gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang
Nicole C.
Fort McMurray
Love love love Gucci products I have sunglasses, purses, earrings, wallets. I am a firm believer you get what you pay for and Gucci is top of the line
Leidy C.
Cadiz
I can say that the Gucci is one of my favorite brands, since all its garments and accessories are the perfect attire for women who like good dress...
Jayvaun G.
Winnipeg
I love gucci. I just recently purchased a phone case from them. I want to acquire a Gucci belt soon from a store location when I get the chance too.
Anna S.
London
Gucci. All time favorite brand. Can't stop buying and wishing for things from gucci. Outstanding. Recommend 100% to those withna higher price budget.
Anna P.
This is a shirt for cold from Gucci it's very good product and very beautiful i love it, and i think that everybody need to have one like this Haha.
I have the nude lip stick from Gucci and I think its amazing it looks so good on my lips and feels really nice you can't even tell it's on your lips
Yuleisy C.
Now I have 4 products from the brand , the Gucci guilty platinum edition, the box with the lotion, the normal guilty and the bag edition, I love it!
Martha T.
Miami
I loved the purse I bought I remember it was love at first sight, I do know it may seem a little dramatic. But it was just what I was searching for.
Anahir M.
Palo Negro, Maracay Estado Aragua
nunca e tenido la oportunidad de comprar en esa gran tienda pero seria mi sueño ello realidad.. siempre escucho buenos comentarios y que son lo mejor
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.