BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Afra S.
Do you See That collection I don’t know what I say but is so gorgeous connection can you see the swatch pink watch is so pretty so so so so pretty ...
Sofya R.
guadalajara
I love gucci its my favorite i have 2 purces and i ware them all the time i hope to have another one they are so beatifull and the clothes and shoes to
Munibah A.
perfume, was amazing. i dont usually use it often because I feel the need to treasure it. It was very expensive but worth it. I dont usually shop here.
Mariana F.

An excellent brand I have no words all beautiful sells many things I have a purse of that brand and I came out very well although it is a bit expensive
Aldina E.
Tuzla
Indulgence well worth the money. I recently purchased a Gucci leather wallet for my husband, and he absolutely loves it. Great shopping experience too.
Jovana 💞.
I mean it is Gucci... If Rihanna is from head to toe in Gucci that says it all.. If Rihanna approved it that is it... Gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang
Nicole C.
Fort McMurray
Love love love Gucci products I have sunglasses, purses, earrings, wallets. I am a firm believer you get what you pay for and Gucci is top of the line
MILLIE W.
The Broadway, Chichester
My absolute favourite ever brand, I just wish I could own everything from it! At the moment I own their belt and it’s the best thing I’ve ever bought!
Aneela A.
Love my perfumes! And the gucci guilty one is my absolute favourite! If you havent tried this and are looking for a lovely scent then go for this!! 💖💖💖
Martha T.
Miami
I loved the purse I bought I remember it was love at first sight, I do know it may seem a little dramatic. But it was just what I was searching for.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.