BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Efthimia B.
greece
My favorite luxury brand on earth. Superb quality in everything they create. Highly recommended to those who love fashion and style.
AyOuTa _.
el taref
I adore this brand I love most of what I design tried a lot of their clothes and I find them high quality and deserve to be the best
Nsag.29
Me encanta demasiado creo que es de las que más uso pues es también muy imponente con sus diseños únicos en lo que a moda se refiere
inès s.
J’ai acheté une ceinture et elle est très jolie, de très bonne qualité! je l’adore, gros top mais rapport qualité prix un peu cher ..
Kevin F.
Lares, PR
Cuando buscas carteras o accesorios de lujo Gucci es la marca para el estilo de calidad y mejores productos que se acoplen a tu vida
Saima M.
Dubai, Baraha
I really like gucci product but never bought it as i dont have enough money to buy product from luxury brand. Hope i will buy one day
Yasmim C.
How not love gucci. Excellent brand and with the best quality dream of every brazilian woman. Only a few are privileged in my country
Amy R.
The things are really good quality and look nice but the stuff is way to expensive and i would probobly only buy something there once
melinda R.
prince george
Gucci is a brand everyone wants to own great quality and your own little piece of luxury personally makes myself feel more confident
Delvin A.
I love the Gucci lipsticks they have as they are of such great quality. It has a creamy formula and a stunning finish 100% reccomend.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.