BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Camerun j.
I love gucci products. I have a scarf and lipstick from gucci and they are really nice to wear. The lipstick has really nice texture too.
Kitty C.
I love Gucci, they offer premium quality and client service which I value a lot from a vendor. I will continue to buy from them for sure!
Barbarra J.
Malaysia
Their clothes are super damn soft and really high quality. The graphics on their T-shirt are also so beautifully made which is so awesome
Ari y.
I have Gucci shoes which I am in love with. The colors are amazing and the material is so good. They are easy to clean and juys amazing.
Aya A.
Alryiadh, Sa
Waaaaaaaaw best of the best i love  all  products   I advice all to try

thanks to this prand ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
mohammed n.
india
Wow it is nice brand everyone know it and I wanted to shop very frequently it is very amazing to shop and it has great brands of material
Marina Q.
Duisburg
Although I loved the product, it didn’t hold for
More then a year and after I bought it I was escorted out of the store like a bad person
Camila R.
I love this brand, it is one of my favorites, simply every product they offer have something special, I certainly recommend it 100%
Michela C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love this clothing brand, I usually buy clothes on internet just because I'm sure they will arrive comfortable and will fit perfectly!
Nathalie
Too expwnaive my mom cant even afford this cause it just a rip off just buy fake gucci instead to look cool and trendy at a cheap price.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.