BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Itzel P.
Mexico lo
Esta es una marca que no he probado mucho porque para conseguirla el lugar me queda un poquito lejos pero lo poco que he comprado me guata
Maribella K.
London , Elephant and castle
Love the winter looks, warm material great for Christmas weather and a festive look due to the signature red and green look. Great for gift
Libny S.
Panamá
The products of this brand I love because of the excellent quality of the same, I love their bags, they are comfortable and very beautiful
mohammed n.
india
Wow it is nice brand everyone know it and I wanted to shop very frequently it is very amazing to shop and it has great brands of material
Camerun j.
I love gucci products. I have a scarf and lipstick from gucci and they are really nice to wear. The lipstick has really nice texture too.
Khira a.
whitewood
I love this brand so muchhh! It has great quality hand bags & clothes! It’s on the pricey side but it’s worth it. Recommend to everyone.
Michela C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love this clothing brand, I usually buy clothes on internet just because I'm sure they will arrive comfortable and will fit perfectly!
Nathalie
Too expwnaive my mom cant even afford this cause it just a rip off just buy fake gucci instead to look cool and trendy at a cheap price.
Tasneem D.
Gucci Gucci Gucci. Gucci bags and shoes are life.. I swear I wish I had so much of money just for their shoes!!! I love Gucci stuff man!
Sadruddin D.
The best for doing bags and the new things that they come up with it am in love because they know very well every people taste on things
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.