BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Jose M.
Love there leather goods! Gucci is always on top with trendy clothes! They are modern day fashion! And very entitled to their designs! There colabs are amazing and always breath taking!
arden d.
got my gucci belt during the height of the crazy last year, i like it but i feel as if it will be a trend for only so long. great shopping experience and customer service you can’t beat
Brooke L.
Wauregan
Very expensive brand but the items will last you FOREVER!! Such great quality clothing and jewelry/accessories. I believe the pricing could be worked on and they would be the top brand.
Kiara C.
Charlotte, NC
You can expect good quality especially for the price tag. I haven’t had to return or exchange anything. Customer service is always very attentive. Definitely not affordable, more of a splurge item for me personally.
Rum B.
Warren, MI
I love everything Gucci. Their belts and shoes are perfect. The mules are my favorite. Perfect wear for anything casual. I Like this product a lot. I think its worth giving it a try. It smells nice and has a good quality sense to it. Worth the money. Def recommend.
Valerie B.
Houston
This is a line that carries amazing purses, clothing, perfume and much more! They keep it current and classy with the trends and there is always something for everyone at Gucci! I especially love the perfume guilty by Gucci!
Dina E.
Canton, MI
obsessed with my purchase !! I love it so crazy much. Gucci makes me feel soo boujee😍 I only have a couple items from there and i’m obsessed w everyone! I have 2 perfumes and a purse 😇
Hailey L.
I love Gucci. Alessandro Michele has my heart. I love shopping at Gucci because the brand understands my interests. I don't think they have to improve on much to be honest maybe more locations. It is expensive depending on what you are buying there.
Arti ॐ.
Orlando
One of my absolute favorite brand to shop for , I try to get something at least once a year if not twice , yes it’s expensive but I love it . Great stuff and amazing customer service!
Nena R.
I've have a 3 Gucci handbags as well as a backpack in my collection of purses. For Christmas I had no idea what to buy my boyfriend. After stressing for weeks I figured he could use a new wallet. Boring? I know but practical. I decided to get him the Gucci signature wallet, so the pattern would match the Gucci Guccissima hobo he bought me for my birthday, corny for sure! Lol ( I put a brand new penny inside it for good luck and a gift card to put towards the cost of the Akai MPC Renaissance he'd been eying) He loved it!! Gucci products are exceptionally made, the leather is sumptuous, smells amazing and the detailing is beautiful. Yes, Gucci is an expensive brand but it'll last a lifetime with just a little care. If you're debating whether or not to purchase something from Gucci, you should. Just look at it as an investment piece! *Interesting fact you may or may not know, in 1994 Gucci hired Tom Ford as the Creative Director to help with the slumping sales. Bootleg bags possibly?! 😂
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.