BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Sadruddin D.
The best for doing bags and the new things that they come up with it am in love because they know very well every people taste on things
Michela C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love this clothing brand, I usually buy clothes on internet just because I'm sure they will arrive comfortable and will fit perfectly!
Katharina W.
I recently bought a Gucci sweater. I am very pleased with the quality and how comfortable it is to wear. The cut is also very flattering
Thibaut R.
Antwerp
Ik denk dat iedereen wel een gucci belt wil het is zeker een must to have maar het kost wel veel geld topmerk, topkwaliteit aanrader dus
Khira a.
whitewood
I love this brand so muchhh! It has great quality hand bags & clothes! It’s on the pricey side but it’s worth it. Recommend to everyone.
Marina Q.
Duisburg
Although I loved the product, it didn’t hold for
More then a year and after I bought it I was escorted out of the store like a bad person
Nihel M.
Montreal
Got a Gucci purse and a t-shirt . Really expansive but really amazing quality. Need to save ton buy it. I love the color red With Green.
Tasneem D.
Gucci Gucci Gucci. Gucci bags and shoes are life.. I swear I wish I had so much of money just for their shoes!!! I love Gucci stuff man!
Kitty C.
I love Gucci, they offer premium quality and client service which I value a lot from a vendor. I will continue to buy from them for sure!
Camerun j.
I love gucci products. I have a scarf and lipstick from gucci and they are really nice to wear. The lipstick has really nice texture too.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.