BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Inna K.
Gucci's accessories, especially bags are my favourite. They have really great designs for men's clothes and footwear as well as eyewear
I recently bought a Marmount wallet on chain and it was amazing. Very useful and handy if your don’t want to carry a big bag or wallet
Elouise R.
Acrefair , Wrexham
Love this brand and so does my boyfriend . Although I do think some of the items are overpriced . The products are really good quality
Emily A.
Sooke, BC
If you listen to music you will hear this brand name a LOT. Popular for a reason. High quality products that all the celebrities enjoy.
ANNA-LISE M.
St. Catharines, ON
The best accessories- bags, wallets, belts, everyrhing! Amazing quality. You can never go wrong with having at least a few Gucci items.
Shahad F.
Mississauga , ON
Gucci Guilty is my favourite perfume. I wear it day and night I really like scents like this it's very sexy and fresh at the same time.
Maria D.
Portadown
It’s a very good shop amazing. Well it’s both for somehow. Not as usual but yeah I do. Pros. I’ll recommend ppl to shop allot of bags 😂
panda 🐼.
pakistan taxila
Love the quality of the products , definitely styles your personality ! The verity available always leaves you wanting to have them all
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Great scent. I love all things Gucci. I have even got some of my friends to start using this. 10/10 would recommend. Very good quality.
Natasha n.
united arab emirates
Who doesnt love Guccie? Their clothes and accessory items are to die for. Theyve definitely made a huge name with their signature logo
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.