BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Gouri N.
Gucci as a brand is so awesome.. I own a ton of perfumes.. And they are divine.. Also I have Gucci bags... Which are basically so so awesome..
Cindy L.
Is great but it is expensive:( i really like use that brand but if prices are rising maybe I would not buy it moree bit I really loveeeeeee it
Sanne G.
uithoorn
I was in the store in Amsterdam, the people that helped me were so rude, they looked at me like I was a little child that had stolen something.
I really love my Gucci sunglasses and purse. Good quality but a bit costly. The products last a long time as well and get a lot of compliments.
Osbert B.
Gucci is a well-known brand and therefore highly recommended, whenever I can I go to the store to see new products to be up to date with them.
abeer d.
united Arab emirates
This brand is one of the brands I would like to try. I have a lot of friends who encourage me to buy their products. I have not tried them yet
shannnnon🙈 Y.
Beswick Avenue , Bournemouth
The newly designed bags are everything. The pink velet suits every occasion. However, the price is on the higher end. So start saving up.
Diana S.
SO GOOD !This brand it's one on my favourite and i hope you enjoy this beautiful and interesting brand ,i love the shoes,the tshirts,bags.NICEE
Kimberley W.
Rothwell
The Gucci flora perfume is such a lovely smelling perfume it is one of my favourites, it lasts all day the smell and it is only $60 on average
Kaye C.
Belhar
Who doesn't like Gucci ? Because I certainly do . it is a great and unique brand , many people loves Gucci . I think its a really good brand .
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.