BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
jaqueline m.
Gucci is an excellent company has the best clothes and products this line is one of the best brands that every woman should have in her closeg
Kimberley W.
Rothwell
The Gucci flora perfume is such a lovely smelling perfume it is one of my favourites, it lasts all day the smell and it is only $60 on average
Cindy L.
Is great but it is expensive:( i really like use that brand but if prices are rising maybe I would not buy it moree bit I really loveeeeeee it
Laura G.
Ibague

I have a bag of this brand that is great, it is very well made and every place I go there is no lack of someone to tell me how beautiful it is
yami m.
TBH I do not mostly purchase a Gucci clothes cause it's out of my budget. But I wish to have it since it's such a beautiful clothing brand. :)
anna f.
High quality products and amazing variety. The store are super clean and bright. The attention is exceptional. I love it. I recommend it.
imene A.
Montréal, Quebec
Everything in this store is classy and original, I really loved it even though the prices are very high (obviously) it's orth taking a look at
Gouri N.
Gucci as a brand is so awesome.. I own a ton of perfumes.. And they are divine.. Also I have Gucci bags... Which are basically so so awesome..
Kaye C.
Belhar
Who doesn't like Gucci ? Because I certainly do . it is a great and unique brand , many people loves Gucci . I think its a really good brand .
Sanne G.
uithoorn
I was in the store in Amsterdam, the people that helped me were so rude, they looked at me like I was a little child that had stolen something.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.