BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Fitry A.
Bandung, Indonesia
i love gucci bag and wallet. So match with my style. But gucci have an expensive price, i have to save much money to buy them
Maddie P.
london
Very pricey so I can’t buy lots from there, but have made purchases from Gucci before and I love the shop so much, amazed me!
Tina R.
Hamilton, ON
Love my product so much! Obviously it’s very pricy but the material is amazing and definitely worth it since it’s super cute!
Angie M.
UNA HERMOSA POLERA ME ENCANTO  DEMASIADO .... EL COLOR,LA TELA,ES MUY ABRIGADORA,EL DISEÑO Y SE AJUSTA A MI CUERPO
Deymi Atali G.
It is of very good quality most of its products, but I have not had the opportunity to buy them, since its cost is very high
Frida R.
I have a bag of them and it is the maximum, it is my bag of every day, I love it very much, all the people envy me for it
Uhh

Noureen_Amr A.
البراند دي حلوة جدا في كل حاجة وشيك جدا ومش غالية اوي بس فعلا تستحق انا بستعملها من زمان فعلا حلوة جدا وعلي الموضة في كل حاجة
Awar O.
ottawa, ON
Iconic. revolutionary. timeless. My only qualm with the brand is that they ripped off the iconic Dapper Dan in the last show
Lovable S.
Beijing
IT's very ellegant, high class and very fashionable, i love it, i have it from the belt, bags, and accessories, i love gucci.
Marcos H.
excellent product with the best quality, combines with my personality, excellent for any occasion, of the best brands, thanks
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?