BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Clarissa P.
Dallas
Love this brand, I bought a Marmont card case and it fits anywhere and it also fits all my card. The material is sturdy so the case is in very good condition even after a year of having it!
Gabrianne G.
I have a fabulous brown Gucci Crossbody that is perfect for going out to concerts or basketball games! Just big enough to fit the essentials and not be a hassle to hold on to! Love love it!
🌴 N.
San Ramon
Very nice smelling fragrance, and highly comfy clothes. I highly recommend it for people who love some luxury. I enjoy having some on me for special occasions, it really makes me feel good.
élana g.
north bay village
Anything you buy here will be pricey but totally worth every penny! I have a few cross body bags that are velvet and the black leather belt with the two G’s! Never have had a bad experience
A L E I L A M.
Its ehhhhhhhhhhhh....... Jesus my review dont need to be this long lol but i feel like it isnt worth the money.its just way too pricy for what you're actually going to receive in the mail.
Tameka K.
Aurora
I love this product. It’s very expensive but I enjoy the clothing and accessories. I love to spoil myself on occasion and this the store that I love to go to. We have very few in Colorado.
Maranda W.
You’re gonna pay a pretty penny but for unique flashy clothing you’ve found the right brand! I’m loving the new leather sneakers for this season and the customer service is always amazing.
Nina B.
Columbiaville , MI
Gucci I love you! There is always something unique and interesting to be bought from you guys. I wish I could shop with you guys more! Because the products are great quality and so pretty!
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
GUCCI HAS REALLY GOOD PRODUCTS I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT, THE PRICE IS WHAT WILL GET YOU. BUT YOU ARE BUYING A BIG BRAND NAME! IT HAS A RED BAND WITH GREEN AROUND IT! THAT IS THE REAL DEAL!
Malaikah H.
California
Everyone loves Gucci and it is so cute and manageable but tbh I get cheap ones from Ross or dds or Marshall's 😂😂 because I don't have bank like that to be spending Gucci money around 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.