BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Gucci
I really love my Gucci sunglasses and purse. Good quality but a bit costly. The products last a long time as well and get a lot of compliments.
Gemma C.
Putney
price hurts my bank a bit but we love this brand so much! the GG line is beautiful, i wear the shoes and belt with almost every outfit i own!
Yeddy D.
The best brand that I can recommend all their shoes, purses, pants Don't waste your time looking for other brands this is the best no doubt.
Maroof K.
South Mumbai
The quality offered for tshirts and shoes is fantastic though the price is little high but the products are long lasting and want satisfying.
Valerie B.
I am in love with my Gucci purse! I use it everyday and get compliments on it all the time! Even though it is pricy, it is worth every penny!
member-40564
I am never disappointed when I buy something from this brand. Always high quality and always something you will keep for many years to come.
nichola m.
I have various bags and a dress that i love timeless peaces that i adore gucci have a great customer satisfaction policy too love this brand
Yerisbel S.
the best brand definitely impressive quality, I like Gucci for everything, the best! Gucci has revolutionized a lot, a lot of users love it!
Isabel C.
Todo está marca es una excelente en productos tanto como perfumes como en ropa y zapatos espero me envíen algo por favor deberás me encantan
Eliani B.
Santo Domingo
Gucci is a high-end brand and the most sold in the world today, is a luxury brand ideal for womens with class Gucci
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.