BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Amanda B.
Recently purchased the gucci flora perfume, my absolute favorite scent! Constantly get compliments and people asking me what perfume am I using!
chiara N.
Henlade , Taunton Somerset
Incredible company, truly luxurious in everything they do. The overall experience with Gucci is beautiful, the packaging is something else. 10/10
Julia R.
Excellente marque j’adore leur habilles et accessoires j’aime trop l’esprit de la marque il y a tout les styles sauf que c’est une marque chère.
sarizzzz E.
Brantford, ON
Love my belt. The perfect statement piece that will never go out of style, it is also made to last a lifetime - high quality and worth the price!
Alexia L.
Lugano
Very expensive but loveee gucci . Love their gucci slides and belts honestlyy . I mean its overpriced to me but i would still buy their stuff😂😂😂😂
Roya D.
Montreal , QC
Gucci has been improving so much through the years. The shoes and heels are just to die for. The dress are beautifully designed. Love this brand.
Sophie C.
MELBOURNE
Such an amazing high end brand! I have bought a few things from Gucci and their service is impeccable. I feel like a princess when I shop there.
Nathan C.
My mom loves Gucci and she has a whole collection of it, you name it . Bags, belts, watches, and more. I think Gucci is the best brand out there.
Kauthar B.
I love Gucci everything from is nice the bags the perfume oh I love perfumes of you looking for good long lasting perfume I highly recommend this
maria q.
Me gusta muchidimo la marca Gucci super buenas las cartera las ropa los sinturones muy lindo la verda que es muy buena aunque es un poco costosa
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.