BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Yormaylin F.
Portuguesa , POR
Gucci marked a before and after in my life hahaha! The Pro is the amazing, The Con is the price. Worth it! Fall in love with everything they offer
Lauren L.
Kingston
Gucci is a great store, I love their purse. They're always super colorful and, one of a kind. They always have lots of pockets, and storage space.
Rachid B.
مرحبًا بكم جميعًا ، تعلمون أن هذه العلامة التجارية عالمية ولديها سلع جيدة وجميلة بحيث يمكن الوصول إلى سعرها للجميع ، إنها حقًا رائعة وأحبها كثيرًا
summer i.
I give it a 3 star cuz I feel like someone the stuff there is kind of over price but over it is a really nice store because if the nice lit clothes
Elena J.
Požega, Croatia
Gucci is a very luxury mark and it is so expensive but their products is very beautiful and nice. They have many awesone and cutie bags for women.
The luxury brand’s sales have swelled over the past year compared with other stalwart fashion houses, with 55% of sales now made to people under 35
Sojod A.
1695500
It 's a great company and with it' s expensive but it 's worth it because it' s a good selection like bags and boots gucci its my favorite company
Michelle V.
Toronto, MI
i recently bought the soho disco crossbody bag in black and i wear it everywhere. it’s a solid casual bag and you can literally fit so much inside
Miosoti R.
Las mejores ropas, y todos sus productos de verdad no tengo que quejarme al respecto, su precio vale la pena, no se arrepentirá de haberlo probado!
VESTINE U.
I RECOMMEND PEOPLE USE THIS PRODUCT
YEAH BUT THEN NOWADAYS THINGS ARE SO EXPENSIVE
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.