BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Angie M.
UNA HERMOSA POLERA ME ENCANTO  DEMASIADO .... EL COLOR,LA TELA,ES MUY ABRIGADORA,EL DISEÑO Y SE AJUSTA A MI CUERPO
Marcos H.
excellent product with the best quality, combines with my personality, excellent for any occasion, of the best brands, thanks
Samy z.
bejaia
well everything that i want and i love i found it in gucci so it is a really good brand i wish that all people like it
Maddie P.
london
Very pricey so I can’t buy lots from there, but have made purchases from Gucci before and I love the shop so much, amazed me!
Claudita M.
Exelente calidad y mucha variedad de articulos muy buena marca y diseños la recomiendo por que es buena marca y a buen costo
Shirin A.
88 elm drive, hove, east sussex
Gucci is my absolutely fave i love the logo love the boujeeness and everything i always get compliments from strangers even!!
Adhi S.
DKI JAKARTA
Gucci one of my fave things in luxurious brands items tell me from fragrance untill shoes it suit my style and my personality
Ritu S.
Delhi
Gucci is the best best fashion brand relaxed fit and modern colors. Great stuff and quality is also up to the mark impressed
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
Gucci, gucci, the love of my life, you are special for me, I have so many bags from you, and I want more and more every time!
Awar O.
ottawa, ON
Iconic. revolutionary. timeless. My only qualm with the brand is that they ripped off the iconic Dapper Dan in the last show
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?