BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Angie M.
UNA HERMOSA POLERA ME ENCANTO  DEMASIADO .... EL COLOR,LA TELA,ES MUY ABRIGADORA,EL DISEÑO Y SE AJUSTA A MI CUERPO
Gucci is my favourite favourite brand
It has unique items
Gucci is lifeeee. My shopping experiance at gucci remains very good
Kim W.
Scarborough, ON
Gucci belt is expensive however the quality is amazing and the look is on point. Cannot go worming as it matches everything.
Fyzah S.
brampton, ON
Gucci is definitely a family favorite. You can never disappoint someone with a Gucci gift or be mad at receiving one yourself
Irene P.
casarano
I have a couple of Gucci bags and they are super resistant. Especially the tote one, I use it almost every day to go to work.
Elianny J.
Guccci have the best belt, there are so easy to put and the material is very good. Something that i love too are sunglasses.
Deymi Atali G.
It is of very good quality most of its products, but I have not had the opportunity to buy them, since its cost is very high
Lucilene A.
Guaratiba-Rio de Janeiro-RJ
Uma das melhores marcas de roupas. Vale apena mais o valor que acho uma quantia extravagante aqui esta uma febre de Gucci...
vidhi b.
india
I have use Gucci watch i like the cwolytiy and design and more gucci is a very popular brand of India.... I love this p
Brand
I love everything of it ....uthey akways know how to impress me ..the testure odf the clothers is amazing ..i will buy again
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?