BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Carol M.
Doral , FL
They have beautiful bags, sunglasses, belts and sneakers. Love everything about the brand. I wish could buy more stuff from them!
Angelique K.
Perth
Such great quality! Of course, the price is ridiculously expensive for a belt, but it is such a staple piece that can last years.
Jordan R.
It is one of the designer brands that I love the most I love all the clothes and bags, everything is very beautiful in this brand
Bushra H.
I love their hand creams and their perfumes . It smells amazing and is not to strong . Their shades are also among my favourites
eukaris B.
No doubt this brand is recognized worldwide. I love the collection of clothes portfolios and shoes are all Perfect and good luck
khalid b.
marsa ben mhidi
WelcomeA great product that will be published widely in YouTube, Instagram and Facebook on many pages and my own sites. Thank you
Yaret V.
Her clothes are very expensive but I love the models like kendall jenner, gigi and bella hadid dress these brands and I love them
Jorgete P.
Love it. Wonder are the perfume. Whenever I travel I bring something for myself or as a gift. Well, I recommend it to all people.
Júlia G.
Eu queria muito ganhar,pois eu queria muito que essa marca me patrocinasse eu ia gosta muito e iria agradecer divulgando bastante
michelle h.
Park Ridge, IL
For a Luxury Retailer Gucci is my fav. Classic and timeless . My handbags are great quality and hold up well throughout the years
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?