BY GUCCI #11 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury ...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?2 Answers
Maddie T.
hebron
This is normal clothes over priced like I don't understand why people shop there it's the same price to make a normal $2 t shirt but it's just not name brand (stores these days) I rember how it was back in the old days ,today it's just so depressing and disappointing
Latisha P.
I got a beautiful bag and a coat that will last me for years to come and will never go out of style. My items are well tailored and super stylish. Can't wait to purchase more maybe a belt and scarf next ūüėć
Rylie C.
Phoenix, AZ
Gucci is my favorite Luxury brand. Even though the products are extremely expensive, it is worth it. The products are high quality and they are lovely. I just purchased a new pair of limited edition sneakers and I'm in love! Looking into buying more very soon.
Lindsey B.
Sacramento, CA
This brand is quality that is for sure. Always makes me feel like a million bucks, and makes people double take to look at me. Good quality too. Overall amazing brand.
Erica L.
Boise
My boyfriend's favorite luxury brand. he has wallets and belts from gucci that are amazing. I think they have gone a little nutso with some of their most recent designs....they are going too ed hardy and it's weird. I like the classic stuff and the originals.
Cassie M.
Riverside, IA
I love Gucci! I have the Gucci Soho Disco and Gucci Princeton’s and wear both items to death! The quality of Gucci products are outstanding. I also have several Gucci perfumes and find myself gravitating towards them more than other perfumes I have.
Mary Jo M.
Fishers, IN
The craftsmanship and quality of Gucci accessories is unmatched. I worked in high-end retail for several years, and cannot recommend Gucci products enough. Their beautiful pieces transition from stylish, on-trend items, to timeless collectors pieces.
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
Gucci is one of my favorite high end brands. The belts that have been trendy recently are to die for! I love their eclectic flare on classic styles. This brand is incredibly timeless and I wish I had enough money to purchase from
Them regularly
Sophia V.
Great brand for the ages. Doesn't ever run out of style and there are many timeless pieces you can grab! I recently bought a handbag and cardholder from the new collection that I am utterly obsessed with! I can't wait until the holidays to do more shopping!
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Everything you'd expect from a luxury brand. Gucci has some of the most gorgeous fragrances and handbags! Every girl's gotta have some GUCCI in her life! Guilty is one of my favorite perfumes.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
Victoria H.
What is your favorite item from Gucci??
Maria M.
Latham, NY
What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?