BY GUCCI #11 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
  • really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?4 Answers
  • Love gucci🔝🔝a good product!!1 Answers
Makeup R.
I am in love with Gucci, its a really really good brand i could say, i dont shop there alot but i really like that brand, my expiriense shopping there is really good, some pros and cons are, well its really good quality but its expensive and i do reccomend people shopping there
Starr P.
Henderson, NV
I bought my daughter a Gucci rhinestone dress size 8. It ran small. Quality was worth the price and no rhinestones fell off. It wasn’t the cutest dress I’ve ever bought, she only wanted it because it had a puppy on it. Probably wouldn’t buy another Gucci product for my kids.
Ann S.
Sacramento
Who doesn’t love Gucci? Bright, colorful styles, gorgeous loafers and iconic purses make Gucci a House to stand by. I have a Gucci Marmont belt and a floral scarf, and hope to be getting the disco bag soon, for those quick runs around town. When you wear Gucci, you say fun.
Ashley C.
West Jordan, UT
I’m in love with the mules Gucci has right now in all of the new prints and even basic colors. They fit true to size, are comfortable and they are a perfect hero piece to any outfit. I always have the best shopping experience and their customer service goes above and beyond
amanda t.
orlando
Just purchased a vintage velvet Gucci bag. Love it get tons of compliments on it. Everything they have is timeless and relevant from vintage to the new line. the newest line i particularly love the most. Collaboration with black bear was a must since lv did the supreme drop.
Ryan K.
Mastic Beach
Gucci guilty is an awesome cologne it smells great lasts for hours it’s a bit pricey which kills its sales but if you can afford it it’s well worth the investment.i would highly recommend this cologne or any of Gucci’s products.and I would recommend to give it a try
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have been obsessed with Gucci all my life. The fragrances are the best I have ever smelt. Be accessories are fabulous. They even have a Gucci ice tray where you can make ice cubes in the shape of G. I got to go to Italy and about lost my mind when we went into Gucci and they put jewelry on me.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Love everything from Gucci. From perfume to clothing and shoes. Definitely find something for everyone in the house hold that we like. I do find some stuff a little over pricy but it’s worth it.
Am L.
Grand Rapids
The Gucci I go to, always takes care of me. I have developed a good relationship with myself associate, who usually, if not always gets me what I want! I’m amazed at the quality of my purchases and just really obsess over what Alessandro Michele has done for the brand!
Jayden F.
Grand Prairie
This expensive (not very affordable) Gucci “product” that I bought uses high-quality leather and and materials. But it’s expensive because you’re paying for high-quality (and the brand). I will likely visit the Gucci store again in the future.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!