BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Munibah A.
perfume, was amazing. i dont usually use it often because I feel the need to treasure it. It was very expensive but worth it. I dont usually shop here.
Dina E.
Jeddah, Mekkah
One of the most important products in the world and has been widely spread in the Middle East
Heli has earned a lot of admiration and I am one of them
member-3a51b
Great product with great reviews... Had great experience since 2 years and many more years to go..... Waiting for the next shopping day with this brand
Sunshine R.
Ottawa, ON
Love this brand! Their clothing really represents my style and values. I will continue shopping here and wearing these beautiful pieces of Fashion Art!
I mean it is Gucci... If Rihanna is from head to toe in Gucci that says it all.. If Rihanna approved it that is it... Gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang
Afra S.
Do you See That collection I don’t know what I say but is so gorgeous connection can you see the swatch pink watch is so pretty so so so so pretty ...
Rajitha C.
I heard about this company products alot and I wish that I want to buy the product from the company and it was luxurious and amazing products they have
Luciana M.
Para mí, Gucci es la marca de lujo más preferido y más deseado en el mundo, y sobre todo les encanta. Por encima de todo, sus perfumes son una rareza.
Nicole C.
Fort McMurray
Love love love Gucci products I have sunglasses, purses, earrings, wallets. I am a firm believer you get what you pay for and Gucci is top of the line
Kineret S.
Una de las mejores marcas. Sus zapatos estilo Adidas son bellísimos y también me encantan sus pantalones. Toda su línea de ropa me parece espectacular.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.