BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Thibaut R.
Antwerp
Ik denk dat iedereen wel een gucci belt wil het is zeker een must to have maar het kost wel veel geld topmerk, topkwaliteit aanrader dus
Nathalie
Too expwnaive my mom cant even afford this cause it just a rip off just buy fake gucci instead to look cool and trendy at a cheap price.
Marina Q.
Duisburg
Although I loved the product, it didn’t hold for
More then a year and after I bought it I was escorted out of the store like a bad person
Sadruddin D.
The best for doing bags and the new things that they come up with it am in love because they know very well every people taste on things
Zeynep O.
Jebel Ali Freezone, Dubai
Love everything about Gucci. Their new creative direction went super well with millennials and it is another reason why I love the brand
Anna L.
Leeds
A bit high end for me but who doesn't love a treat once in a while?? But most of my gucci products came as gifts from family and friends
Ari y.
I have Gucci shoes which I am in love with. The colors are amazing and the material is so good. They are easy to clean and juys amazing.
Khira a.
whitewood
I love this brand so muchhh! It has great quality hand bags & clothes! It’s on the pricey side but it’s worth it. Recommend to everyone.
mohammed n.
india
Wow it is nice brand everyone know it and I wanted to shop very frequently it is very amazing to shop and it has great brands of material
Kitty C.
I love Gucci, they offer premium quality and client service which I value a lot from a vendor. I will continue to buy from them for sure!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?