BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
aly J.
Gucci is amazing, the bags are beautiful and last a life time if you take care of the product, i can personally say it’s affordable & my favorite purchase has to be the belts they go with everything!
Emily F.
Wayland
I have a gucci wallet that I absolutely love. Nothing I would change about it. The leather quality is amazing as well as the size. More on the pricey size but worth the investment. Highly recommend.
Taylor W.
Peoria, AZ
Gucci never disappoints and this goes for their scents as well! Very long lasting yet never overpowering. I always get compliments while wearing this perfume! Not to mention how cute the packaging is
Samantha B.
Gucci is an amazing luxury brand. Soo pricey but the quality is worth it. I just bought a new pair of sunglasses from them and they are the nicest sunnies I own. So cute and the lenses are so dark! 🕶
Alexia💯😌 R.
Warner Robins , GA
I love Gucci. I just bought a Gucci purse that’s medium size and it fits most of my stuff that I need. I would go back and get my mother a Gucci purse as a gift. I would recommend shopping at Gucci.
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
Now I have a love hate relationship with Gucci. Sometimes I love certain things then at other moments I'm like what you thinking? But the products I purchase I love the ones I don't I'll let u know how I feel lol
Yaz S.
My favorites are the Gucci sunglasses, purses, Sandals, and cap. You can wear them anywhere and they will never go out of style. They’re also a great gift if you ever want to get someone something.
jenntay T.
East Orange, NJ
One if my favorite favorite stores no its no room for improvement stores and products are perfect my shopping experience was nice my favorite purchase was my Gucci slides yes i will shop here again
Mykhaeil S.
Even though Gucci is really expensive its nice I wish it was kinda affordable. The pros are you look good the cons is people that can’t afford tend to feel less stylish when they love to look good
Emi O.
Burbank, CA
I was never into Gucci, but since last year they changed their target, and they are all over social media I got hooked! I never liked big logo things..... but I got a logo belt and logo bag..... all because of social media effect 😂😂😂
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.