BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Chelsea Dawn Jeanette C.
Calgary
I love my Gucci purse, watch, scarf, and glasses they're great materials and love the design, the leather does rip fast or wear out like other products. I will continue to purchase Gucci items
Sandra S.
Osnabrück
I have a Gucci watch and it looks really cute abd it also fits really perfectly but I can't close the back of the watch so I can't wear it because it would fall on the ground
Lisa F.
Very stylish and hip handbag. The leather is soft and supple. The strap is wide and durable making it extremely comfortable on my shoulder. Excellent craftsmanship and attention to details.
alessandra g.
I love it, all the products of colcci, the product that I bought and I love until today and nail perfect bag that serves for several things, super comfortable, and with its certain glamuor.
Nileema P.
kirkland, QC
IVE PURCHASED THE MENDS GUICY GUILTY PERFUME FOR MY BOYFRIEND. IT IS AMAZING. ITS MORE ENJOYABLE FOR ME THAN IT IS FOR HIM. SUCH AN AMAZING, SEXY, ATTRACTIVE SMELL. I LOOOOOVE THIS ON HIM.
Justin S.
Bolton, Ontario
Gucci has top notch handbags & beauty products. My favourite handbags are from Gucci. They're definitely high quality and built to actually last. They have great customer service as well.
Potiyara d.
Não possuo produtos da marca por serem caros, mas amo os perfumes que são incrivelmente maravilhosos e acessórios, como as bolsas, sempre charmosas, delicadas e ao mesmo tempo chic.
Hannah H.
Sevenoaks, Kent
Ordered the small gucci black leather belt a year ago and it's still in perfect condition! I'm literally still in love with it & the fact you can put it with almost anything is amazing!
Alejandra R.
Millcreek
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love all things Gucci! I own every Gucci perfume / perfume sold (which are heavenly) and numerous handbags and accessories. The shoes?! Oh the shoes! Which are magnificent! They are elegant and comfortable, and like any other Gucci product made of the highest quality. The best part of Gucci is that most products are at an affordable price if you are motivated and save. Which means you can also own a Gucci for years to come!
AleJa R.

It is a brand that although its clothes is something expensive, its products are of very good quality and more with the design that manages to attract the attention of the people.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.