BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
tanisha s.
This product is good for daily use. The scent is luxurious, but not heavy. From this product, I feel classical something, but modernized. The orangeblossom scent is so cute.
Raneem G.
Sharjah
I absolutely love their designs and quality. The costumer service is lovely. And it has a-lot of branches. Their prices are on the expensive end but it’s worth it!
Stephania R.
Bogotá D.C
For luxuries and jackets are so amazing, the colors and textures are perfect, always you can find new things ... perfect is the unique word that I found for describe this.p
Alkys Q.
Ottawa
Mostly I buy the wallets, I love the models, they are very comfortable to use, and you can use it with everything, the perfumes smell exquisite, it is an excellent brand
L C.
NY
Prodotti meravigliosi e di grande qualità. I prezzi alle stelle ovviamente non sono un pro, ma considerando la bellezza dei prodotti forse valgono tutto ciò che costano
Coni S.
Es una marca con prestigio y que en definitiva todos queremos tener algo de ella. Me gusta los productos Gucci porque son de primera calidad y te dejan super conformes.
ghazal r.
i love it, it has a unique style to there products and it feels and look amazing, i only have one gucci product con it is very expensive but different and cool looking at the same time. That is my little review, thank you.
Doris T.
Me encanto una billetera negra que me compre que combina con todo , ahí guardo mis documentos en los varios compartimientos que tiene para separar tu dinero
Srestha C.
From gucci i only buy bags. I have a wide variety of bags. I shld say the quality and outward look is vry good. I always recommend my frnds to buy bags from gucci
Sophie D.
Hobart
I only use Gucci fragrances but their floral perfume is amazing!! I went to the Gucci shops in Italy when I travelled there and its all beautiful but so expensive!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.