BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Andrea G.
De la marcas que mas me parecen divinas. Puedo comprar ropa de cualquier marca mientras me guste pero aquí hay cosas que pueden enamorarte
Ari y.
I have Gucci shoes which I am in love with. The colors are amazing and the material is so good. They are easy to clean and juys amazing.
Sebastián A.
Very good quality, it really has a lot of gorgeous things that you'll never expect to look THAT good in it, it worth every single dollar
Sadruddin D.
The best for doing bags and the new things that they come up with it am in love because they know very well every people taste on things
Nathalie
Too expwnaive my mom cant even afford this cause it just a rip off just buy fake gucci instead to look cool and trendy at a cheap price.
Camila R.
I love this brand, it is one of my favorites, simply every product they offer have something special, I certainly recommend it 100%
mohammed n.
india
Wow it is nice brand everyone know it and I wanted to shop very frequently it is very amazing to shop and it has great brands of material
Khira a.
whitewood
I love this brand so muchhh! It has great quality hand bags & clothes! It’s on the pricey side but it’s worth it. Recommend to everyone.
Barbarra J.
Malaysia
Their clothes are super damn soft and really high quality. The graphics on their T-shirt are also so beautifully made which is so awesome
Anna L.
Leeds
A bit high end for me but who doesn't love a treat once in a while?? But most of my gucci products came as gifts from family and friends
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?