BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Jenny N.
Alliston, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Gucci provides excellent customer service as well as a beautiful product that cannot be matched by most designers out there today. They stay true to their Italian roots with hand crafted leathers and quality shoes.
Brenda M.
Our to Gucci and a brand of dreams, all the girls who have a purse or a GUCCI sunglasses are all tops, and a brand that invests in good products, good quality, very well presentable colors, super resistant material and a Luxury but it is not very cheap, and a brand cheese consumes who can
Amanda R.
Bethlehem,pa
I love everything about gas except I'm plus size so on their clothes don't fit me they are very very expensive so I can't afford to buy them very often but my first expensive perch was a gas part and I love them and last forever and I will continue to hopefully find great deals for these purses and they're my favorite
Nara T.
Castellon, Spain
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! All absolutely all his products are perfect, though not always one could allow these products occasionally we all want a caprice. Her quality are incredible and my shopping experience are soo perfect, in love. If the money allows it I expect to be able to buy me something again.
ane s.
Sopelana
Me encanta la colonia de Gucci. Huele muy fresco y dura todo el dia. La ropa tampoco esta nada mal. La marca en general muy elegante aunque tambien cara. Muy contenta con la pocas compras echad pero muy satisfecha
Lynn S.
Sudbury, WI
I love everything about Gucci! They always carry the most classic items. Their designs are timeless classics and the quality trumps most other designer labels. I can't live without my Gucci items!! Amazing.
Elani K.
Lindenhurst, NY
It's a very expensive brand but good quality and it's worth the money you pay. I recently bought a wallet and I love it. The staff is also very nice and helpful. It's a great shopping experience. I would recommend shopping there.
Danica T.
Richmond, BC
I recently purchsed a reversible Gucci belt and have been wearing it non-stop! The staff were very accommodating and patient as my family and I took our time finding our perfect products! I ended up purchasing a belt, scarf and a pair of loafers! Love love love this re-brand of Gucci!
Luis M.
es una de mis marcas favoritas y ma sen los cinturones para caballero, son excelentes asi que si buscan algo de buena calidas, fashionista y genial, es recomedable esta marca, simepre que voy alguna plaza siempre trato de ir directamente para probarme algo y claro lo recomiendo!
Stephanie P.
Winnipeg
Gucci Guilty perfume. I received it as a gift from my mother for Christmas. I LOVE the smell. One of my favourite perfumes for every day wear. Price point is what you would expect from a designer perfume.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.