BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Gucci
I really love my Gucci sunglasses and purse. Good quality but a bit costly. The products last a long time as well and get a lot of compliments.
Kaye C.
Belhar
Who doesn't like Gucci ? Because I certainly do . it is a great and unique brand , many people loves Gucci . I think its a really good brand .
Maria S.
Me encanta esta marca, sinónimo internacional de elegancia y buen gusto. Los zapatos Gucci me fascinan, y la ropa! Lástima que sea tan costoso.
yami m.
TBH I do not mostly purchase a Gucci clothes cause it's out of my budget. But I wish to have it since it's such a beautiful clothing brand. :)
Kimberley W.
Rothwell
The Gucci flora perfume is such a lovely smelling perfume it is one of my favourites, it lasts all day the smell and it is only $60 on average
Diana K.
hama
I have a bag from Gucci, very good quality, unique piece. Its combine between luxurious and casual .every time i wear it i get many complements
Laura G.
Ibague

I have a bag of this brand that is great, it is very well made and every place I go there is no lack of someone to tell me how beautiful it is
Viviana P.
Good product, I do not buy many products of this brand as it is a little expensive, but when I buy something, I do not have problems until now.
Eliani B.
Santo Domingo
Gucci is a high-end brand and the most sold in the world today, is a luxury brand ideal for womens with class Gucci
nichola m.
I have various bags and a dress that i love timeless peaces that i adore gucci have a great customer satisfaction policy too love this brand
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?