BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Maria S.
Me encanta esta marca, sinónimo internacional de elegancia y buen gusto. Los zapatos Gucci me fascinan, y la ropa! Lástima que sea tan costoso.
Sanne G.
uithoorn
I was in the store in Amsterdam, the people that helped me were so rude, they looked at me like I was a little child that had stolen something.
Kimberley W.
Rothwell
The Gucci flora perfume is such a lovely smelling perfume it is one of my favourites, it lasts all day the smell and it is only $60 on average
anna f.
High quality products and amazing variety. The store are super clean and bright. The attention is exceptional. I love it. I recommend it.
I really love my Gucci sunglasses and purse. Good quality but a bit costly. The products last a long time as well and get a lot of compliments.
Rayan I.
It's a very wonderful and priceless product and their merchandise is famous and I want to experience other pieces of them that will be my honor
iwanna k.
athens
whatt should i even say?? its top notch quality but not affordable at all......... but you know what they say right?? you get what you pay for
thatnawal *.
abu dhabi
This brand is everything, like i love it and i loved it more and more because of harry styles thank you very much for putting harry as a model
Abu Dhabi L.
Al Barsha 1, Dubai
New collections of shoes is on point. Gucci is always with the trends and the stores are widely located around the world and easily accessible.
Tess B.
Ever since Gucci upgraded their designs, I’ve been hooked. I love their pearl belt and sneakers with the bow & arrow. I wear them all the time
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?