BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Precious L.
Plymouth Devon
I love Gucci especially their perfume smells like a dream I love all their product from their clothing to their shops and perfume it's wonderful
Gabriela E.

Although it is one of the best brands, and its products are of very good quality, I think that although it is very luxurious, it is too expensive
Roya D.
Montreal , QC
Gucci has been improving so much through the years. The shoes and heels are just to die for. The dress are beautifully designed. Love this brand.
Sonia M.
Dhaka, Dhaka
I recently bought Gucci guilty intense Eau de parfum and I really love its light floral scent. It's long lasting and one of my favourite perfume.
maria q.
Me gusta muchidimo la marca Gucci super buenas las cartera las ropa los sinturones muy lindo la verda que es muy buena aunque es un poco costosa
Amanda B.
Recently purchased the gucci flora perfume, my absolute favorite scent! Constantly get compliments and people asking me what perfume am I using!
malison e.
jai acheté une ceinture gucci sur leur site internet il y a quelques mois ... rien à dire envoi au top aussi chic qu'un achat en magasin j'adore
I m in love with this brand.  Every bag they make has a unique style and design. Its very differnt from all the luxury brands in the market
Kauthar B.
I love Gucci everything from is nice the bags the perfume oh I love perfumes of you looking for good long lasting perfume I highly recommend this
Vitória N.
A bolsa da gucci é maravilhosa tudo que é da marca da Tucci é maravilhosa recomendo pra todos que estiverem procurando uma bolsa ou outras coisas
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?