BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Megan M.
My Gucci belt is my absolute favorite piece I own as of recently. It goes with everything and dresses up any casual outfit. Such a good quality piece you can put with everything from jeans to a dress!
Madison S.
The Gucci sweatshirts are my favorite. They are comfortable and cozy. Gucci is a great place to shop. Although it’s pricey it’s good. They could lower there prices and get more buyers but still great.
aysel b.
El Cajon, CA
I love Gucci . Everything about Gucci I love. Hehe 🙃 quality, name and status . I love all the Gucci perfumes . I like Gucci sports wear as well. Quality is amazing. I highly recommend to buy Gucci ))
Carmen m.
Newark
Gucci Es una Marca muy buena, todo Siempre hecho de material bueno ! Por eso Es tan reconocida Esa marca, y tiene una variedad de cosas Como ropa, perfumes relojes y mucho mas ! Puedes buscar en la pagina official de Gucci y ver todas las variedades !
Pennie F.
Titusville, FL
Gucci is the right brand if you want luxury and for those to know it if youre comfortable spending the money. Its always good quality and some of the best products out there, mine being my slides and iconic belt.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Everything you'd expect from a luxury brand. Gucci has some of the most gorgeous fragrances and handbags! Every girl's gotta have some GUCCI in her life! Guilty is one of my favorite perfumes.
Emily F.
Wayland
I have a gucci wallet that I absolutely love. Nothing I would change about it. The leather quality is amazing as well as the size. More on the pricey size but worth the investment. Highly recommend.
Melissa S.
Wyckoff
They have great merchandise but they have a bad return policy and custimer servuce is not the greatest. When spending that much money they should be more considerate on returns and customer service.
aly J.
Gucci is amazing, the bags are beautiful and last a life time if you take care of the product, i can personally say it’s affordable & my favorite purchase has to be the belts they go with everything!
Gisselle S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Gucci. I have a lot of clothes from there store and there clothes r good Quality. There clothes I got from there having ripped or anything. They still look brand new and the price is worth it
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.