BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Lyna B.
My family (my mom and dad) and me have been buying Gucci for over years now. We have old items and new ones. The old ones are still in perfect condition, which is not only because of the way we take care of it, but because the material is amazing, they have never failed me!!!
Katie S.
Saw this great little purse and it just called out for me to buy it. Quality is beyond excellent as it has been put to thorough use. Goes from casual to business to more formal affairs without skipping a beat. Sales staff were superb in meeting a customer's every need.
Giuliana D.
Amazing hat and handbag that I purchased, I absolutely love their new designer, their new designs are beautiful, the quality is amazing and everything looks so fabulous, everything fits well and looks great. Even though Gucci is expensive, I would recommend purchasing!
Hannah C.
Always great quality long lasting merchandise. I bought my boyfriend a a Gucci wallet and he absolutely loves it. Very expensive but the quality of merchandise you get for the price is well worth it.
Montserrat L.
mexico
Gucci Bloom Slides, i ordered it online, at first i was very happy but then after like 3 weeks of use they start to peel of, they were a little expensive so i expected them to be good quality. I loved the design so much, but I'm very disappointed of the quality
Louise W.
Dubai
Love Gucci! I prefer their classic collections to their recent foray into out there over the top designs. I've always found great customer service in their stores, staff are happy to help and treat you with respect, which is sometimes hard to find in luxury boutiques
Victoria D.
Another high end store that i suggest buying from. Many of my friends love wearing the Gucci hats, even though it is very pricy, if you're looking to buy yourself something nice i suggest taking a look at what they've got, you can even find a few good deals!
Marca muito boa, suas roupas são a melhores que uma pessoa possa ter, sem contar no conforto em suas peças, amo, amo, amo, o que dizer dessa loja Gucci, galera também super recomendado pra todos vocês que querem estar na moda, la tem as últimas tendências.
Marwa R.
Dubai
What can I say it's a fabulous brand. Used to love them for years but lately the leather products my last handbag started to peel a little bit from inside though I'm trying to be extra careful with it. Overall I prefere to buy handbags from other brands.
Emma C.
I bought the Gucci guilty perfume about a year ago and the bottle lasts a good 6 months. You don't need a lot for it to last all day and everyone was complimenting me on how good I smelt. I would highly recommend this product to all of my friends!!'
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.