BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
shannnnon🙈 Y.
Beswick Avenue , Bournemouth
The newly designed bags are everything. The pink velet suits every occasion. However, the price is on the higher end. So start saving up.
Sanne G.
uithoorn
I was in the store in Amsterdam, the people that helped me were so rude, they looked at me like I was a little child that had stolen something.
Simi B.
Gucci Lustrous Glow Foundation. It is a very nice foundation. I love it so much and there is a nice texture to it . Would definitely recommend
Rayan I.
It's a very wonderful and priceless product and their merchandise is famous and I want to experience other pieces of them that will be my honor
Maria S.
Me encanta esta marca, sinónimo internacional de elegancia y buen gusto. Los zapatos Gucci me fascinan, y la ropa! Lástima que sea tan costoso.
pranisha g.
I've heard such good things about Gucci. Their packaging is really nice and their wallets are stunning. However, the brand is really expensive.
iwanna k.
athens
whatt should i even say?? its top notch quality but not affordable at all......... but you know what they say right?? you get what you pay for
anna f.
High quality products and amazing variety. The store are super clean and bright. The attention is exceptional. I love it. I recommend it.
Kimberley W.
Rothwell
The Gucci flora perfume is such a lovely smelling perfume it is one of my favourites, it lasts all day the smell and it is only $60 on average
thatnawal *.
abu dhabi
This brand is everything, like i love it and i loved it more and more because of harry styles thank you very much for putting harry as a model
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?