BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Alexia L.
Lugano
Very expensive but loveee gucci . Love their gucci slides and belts honestlyy . I mean its overpriced to me but i would still buy their stuff😂😂😂😂
Amera A.
By far my favorite brand everrrrrrrrrrr very expensive but has very trendy and high quality products and is sure to stay with you for a lifetime
Leomary P.
Maracaibo
bolsos gucci son geniales!!! Me encantas su diseo es hermoso y son súper duraderos me encantan. Siempre trato de innovar porque realmente los amo
Suzan S.
Everyone loves some Gucci🤷🏽‍♀️😍 it’s an amazing brand and they have good quality products and is just overall a great company to buy things from
Julee N.
I love love gucci especially their soho line which was the line right before the change their style. I think the new look is elegant and classy.
imene A.
Montréal, Quebec
Everything in this store is classy and original, I really loved it even though the prices are very high (obviously) it's orth taking a look at
Sanne G.
uithoorn
I was in the store in Amsterdam, the people that helped me were so rude, they looked at me like I was a little child that had stolen something.
loveleen n.
i love this brand very very much.. theyy provide a unique qualityy and they provide amazingg qualityy .. totallyy in love with this branddd...
Ell W.
Billingham
Great product I bought a belt and the quality was to a high standard would highly recommend this company to anybody looking to buy luxury goods
shannnnon🙈 Y.
Beswick Avenue , Bournemouth
The newly designed bags are everything. The pink velet suits every occasion. However, the price is on the higher end. So start saving up.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?