BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
chiara N.
Henlade , Taunton Somerset
Incredible company, truly luxurious in everything they do. The overall experience with Gucci is beautiful, the packaging is something else. 10/10
Gabriela E.

Although it is one of the best brands, and its products are of very good quality, I think that although it is very luxurious, it is too expensive
Natalie B.
Corner Brook
Love Gucci .
Gucci Bamboo.is my favorite perfume ever . Smells amazing.
We'l worth the price as a little goes  a long way.
Ailish S.
I love the Gucci perfumes they last a good amount of time and smell really nice but I don't shop here often because there isn't many wher I live
Nathan C.
My mom loves Gucci and she has a whole collection of it, you name it . Bags, belts, watches, and more. I think Gucci is the best brand out there.
Sonia M.
Dhaka, Dhaka
I recently bought Gucci guilty intense Eau de parfum and I really love its light floral scent. It's long lasting and one of my favourite perfume.
Roya D.
Montreal , QC
Gucci has been improving so much through the years. The shoes and heels are just to die for. The dress are beautifully designed. Love this brand.
Amanda B.
Recently purchased the gucci flora perfume, my absolute favorite scent! Constantly get compliments and people asking me what perfume am I using!
Kauthar B.
I love Gucci everything from is nice the bags the perfume oh I love perfumes of you looking for good long lasting perfume I highly recommend this
Vitória N.
A bolsa da gucci é maravilhosa tudo que é da marca da Tucci é maravilhosa recomendo pra todos que estiverem procurando uma bolsa ou outras coisas
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?